Short.cm supports 2FA via specialized authenticator apps called “Google Authenticator” or “Authy.” The app, pre-installed by you to work with the service, has a constantly rotating set of codes you can use whenever you need.
Follow the instruction to enable 2FA on Short.io.
1. Go to your Short.io account.
2. Open User Menu.
3. Choose "Account settings."
4. Open the "Security" tab.
5. Enable 2FA by switching toggle.
6. Download the “Google Authenticator” app to your phone.
7. Open the app.
8. Scan the QR-code.
9. Enter a 6-digit code from the app to Short.io => Enable.