Single Sign-on requires the Enterprise plan. We will upgrade your plan when your Single Sign-on setup will be completed
As a corporate administrator, you may allow members of a corporate email to log into Short.cm without registration. With SSO, Short.cm makes the identity-verification process, so your team members may log in without creating a password.
Short.cm currently supports Microsoft Active Directory, G-Suite, Azure Active Directory and Office365.
Follow the instruction to enable SSO:
1. Sign up to Short.io via your corporate email.
2. Add a domain for shortening links.
3. Configure a domain.
4. Open User Menu > Teams.
5. Click Setup SSO.
6. Choose a provider
7. Fill in the form based on your setting in SAML.
Now, the corporate members can log in to Short.io using their corporate email.
For this, they need:
1. Go to Short.io.
2. Click on the "Log in" button.
3. Choose the Single Sign-On method.
4. Specify a corporate email.
5. Click on the enabled "Log in" button.