Redirect users to different URLs depending on the OS. One short link that redirects users to two different links. One links for iOS users, the second for Android users.
Note: Mobile targeting is available in every price plan.
Note: Apply the feature to create mobile deep links. Add an app package name for the Android link and scheme-based URL for iOS. This helps to forward visitors straight to the appropriate page of a mobile app like Instagram, YouTube and others. Details: https://help.short.io/en/articles/4341647-use-cases-for-mobile-targeting
How to set up Mobile Targeting
1. Log in to Short.io.
2. Shorten a link. Click on iOS or Android icon.
If the link is already created, open a page for editing.
3. Choose the "iOS Targeting" tab.
4. Specify a URL to which you want to redirect Apple users > Save.
5. Open the "Android targeting" tab.
6. In the Android targeting you can not only specify a URL to which you want to redirect Android users, but also add advanced settings so that a mobile app opens at the necessary page.
Note: The mobile should have been installed on a mobile device.
6.1. Specify just a URL.
6.2. Add advanced settings to open a mobile app at the necessary page.
After that, iOS and Android users will click on one short URL and will be redirected to 2 different links.