Short.io integrates with Trello and Slack via Integromat simultaneously. How? With Integromat, complicated chains of apps could be built to create advanced integrations.
The idea of the integration with Trello and Slack is when creating a new card on Trello, a link to this card will be shortened and sent to a specified Slack channel. Your team members will at once see that a new task was added. No one can miss it.
Below is the instruction that describes steps on how to customize the integration.
- Straight to the Video guide.
1. Go to Integromat.
2. Click "Create a new Scenario."
3. Look for Trello, choose it and Continue.
4. Click on the circle and add Trello.
5. Choose Create a card.
6. Click Add to allow access to your Trello account.
8. Fill in the necessary fields > OK.
9. Click the Plus sign to add the next module.
10. Look for Short.cm.
11. Choose Create a Link.
12. Click Add to configure access to your Short.cm account.
13. Connect your Short.cm account by specifying the API key. You'll find your key here: https://app.short.io/settings/integrations/api-key
14. Fill in the necessary fields > OK.
15. Click the Plus sign to add the next module.
16. Look for Slack.
17. Choose Create a Message.
18. Click Add to allow access to your Slack channel.
20. Fill in the necessary fields.
21. Run the scenario.
Watch the video guide below.