Make is a glue for web services. You can integrate more than 2 applications at once. As an example of integration, we present you one that lets shorten a link and share or schedule a post at once to all your social networks.
Straight to the video guide or read the instruction below.
The examples of applications are Facebook and Twitter.
1. Go to Make.
2. Click "Create a new Scenario."
3. Look for Short.cm and choose it.
4. Choose Short.cm > Continue.
5. Click on the circle and add Short.io as the first step of the scenario.
6. Choose the action — Create a link.
7. Click Add.
8. Connect your Short.io account by specifying the API key. You'll find your key here: https://app.short.io/settings/integrations/api-key
9. Paste your API key > Continue.
10. Fill in the necessary fields > OK.
11. Add the second module.
12. Add the second module 2.0.
13. Look for Facebook Pages > Click > Choose the action: Create a Post.
14. Connect your Facebook Page: Click Add and Allow access to your Facebook Page.
15. Fill in the fields > To refer to a link from the first step, you need to add the "Short URL" widget.
16. Here's how it looks.
17. Lunch the scenario.
18. The similar way you can add the third step — Twitter, the fourth — LinkedIn and so on.
19. You can also schedule posting to all social networks by activating the Scheduling function.
The video instruction below shows the detailed guide on how to configure the chain of integrations.