Twitter is a place where the brevity of posts matters. So the short links will stand you in good stead when you need
to save characters for writing a tweet.
To improve your links sharing through Twitter, Short.io launched integration with Zapier. It sends short links into your timeline automatically.
Once you shorten a link in Short.io, Zapier posts it to your Twitter account with the original title or any additional
information you specified.
You don't need to send a link to Twitter by hands each time you shorten a new one.
Straight to the video guide or follow the instruction to configure Twitter Zap.
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Short.io and click its icon.
4. Turn on trigger and continue.
5. If you configure this Zap for the first time, you need to connect your Short.io account.
6. Go to your Short.io account
7. Open User Menu.
8. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
9. Click Create API key.
Choose the domain or team, and click Create.
Copy your Secret API key by clicking the marked icon.
10. Paste API key to connect Short.io account: https://app.short.io/settings/integrations/api-key > Continue.
11. When account is on, continue.
12. Choose a domain and continue.
13. Pick a sample of the link to test.
14. Now you need to add an action. Search for Twitter and click its icon.
15. Choose "Create tweet" and continue.
16. Connect your Twitter account.
17. When account is on, continue.
18. Fill in necessary fields to send a short link. Continue.
19. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup.
Important: Turn on your Zap.
Watch a video tutorial on how to customize it. Pay attention you need to have accounts on Zapier, Short.io and Twitter.