HubSpot is a CRM system, which provides users with a blog for publishing articles.
Short.io & HubSpot Zap enhances your blog by creating short links for the articles. When a new article is created, a new short branded link appears in your short URL list.
Short.io & HubSpot Zap helps to save time on shortening links without copy-pasting.
You can share a short link on social networks at once just by clicking on the Share button and choosing a necessary media platform in Short.cm dashboard.
Straight to the video guide or follow the instruction to configure Short.io & HubSpot Zap.
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Hubspot and click its icon.
4. Choose the "New COS Blog Article" event. Continue.
5. When you click connect, you need to log into your Hubspot account.
6. When your account is on, continue.
7. Fill in the necessary fields. Continue.
8. Pick a sample of the article to test.
9. Now you need to add an action. Search for Short.io and click its icon.
10. Choose the action and continue.
11. If you configure this Zap for the first time, you need to connect Short.cm account.
12. Go to your Short.io account or https://app.short.io/settings/integrations/api-key
13. Open User Menu.
14. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
15. Copy Secret API key.
16. Paste the API key to connect Short.cm account. Continue.
17. Fill in the necessary fields to send a short link. Continue.
18. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup.
Important: Turn on your Zap.
Watch the video instruction to customize Short.io and HubSpot integration quickly .