Ghost is a service for blogging. Thanks to it, customers are always aware of the updates and the latest company news.
Short.io & Ghost Zap helps to create short links for new blog articles. When a new article is published, a new short branded link is automatically shortened.
This step is helpful for saving time. Instead of copy-pasting, you immediately have a link shortened. After that, share links on social networks straight from dashboard.
Straight to the video guide or Follow the instruction to configure Short.io & Ghost Zap.
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Ghost and click its icon.
4. Choose the "New Story" event. Continue.
5. Connect your Ghost account. Here you'll find credentials: https://short-cm.ghost.io/ghost/#/settings/integrations/zapier
6. When your account is on, continue.
7. Choose the status of Ghost articles for further shortening. Continue.
8. Pick a sample of the article to test.
9. Now you need to add an action. Search for Short.cm and click its icon.
10. Choose the action and continue.
11. If you configure this Zap for the first time, you need to connect Short.io account.
12. Go to your Short.io account or https://app.short.io/settings/integrations/api-key
13. Open User Menu.
14. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
15. Copy API key.
16. Paste API key to connect Short.io account. Continue.
17. When account is on, continue.
18. Fill in necessary fields to send a short link. Continue.
19. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup.
Important: Turn on your Zap.
Watch the video instruction on how to customize Short.io & Ghost Zap.
Note: Firstly, sign in Short.io, Ghost and Zapier accounts to create this Zap.