Promotion through Facebook social network is one of the most effective ways to make your products known and brands popular. It allows you to make posts to provide your users with up-to-date information about your company.
To simplify the workflow and make it almost automatic you can use Zapier service, which provides the integration between Short.io and Facebook.
When you create a short branded link in Short.io, the post will be embedded on your Facebook page automatically. The Facebook post contains the title, description, short link, and web page preview.
Straight to the video guide.
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Short.cm and click its icon.
4. Turn on trigger and continue.
5. If you configure this Zap for the first time, you need to connect your Short.io account https://app.short.io/settings/integrations/api-key
6. Go to your Short.io account.
7. Open User Menu.
8. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
9. Copy the API key.
10. Paste the API key to connect Short.io account. Continue.
11. When account is on, continue.
12. Choose a domain and continue.
13. Pick a sample of the link to test.
14. Now you need to add an action. Search for Facebook Pages and click its icon.
15. Choose "Create page post" and continue.
16. Connect your Facebook Page.
17. When account is on, continue.
18. Fill in necessary fields to send a short link. Continue.
19. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup.
Important: Turn on your Zap.
Follow the video-guide below to setup the Short.io&Facebook Zap.