Short.io allows you to create short links, customize them, and add tags straight from a Slack channel with your branded domain.
Straight to the video guide or follow the instruction below for shortening:
1. Go to your Short.io account.
2. Open User Menu.
3. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
4. Open the "Slack" tab.
5. Click "Connect."
6. Sign in to your Slack workspace and choose a channel to post short links to.
7. Choose Allow.
8. Select a domain.
9. Confirm by clicking Select.
10. Slack integration is turned on.
11. Type “/shorten longURL yourpath yourtag” in any Slack channel/conversation and send this message.
12. After you send the message, the service will respond with a short URL.
Watch the video below. It will guide you on the installation and make the process clearer.