In case your current link shortener doesn't meet your requirements, import links to Short.io.
You can easily do that without losing the original URLs and associated data.
Straight to the video guide or follow the instruction:
1. Request your current URL shortener for exporting links.
2. Get a file with short links.
3. Go to Short.io.
4. Open User Menu.
5. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
6. Open the "Link import" tab.
7. Upload or drag the file.
8. Do a mapping between fields > Confirm.
9. Now all your links are on the dashboard.
Watch a video instruction on how to transfer links to Short.io. The video starts with the third step.