Short.io supports Okta, AWS SSO, PingFederate, Onelogin, ADFS, and other SAML-compatible providers to configure SSO.
Note: SSO is available on the Enterprise Plan.
How to Set up SSO via Okta
1. Go to Short.io.
2. Open User Menu > Teams.
3. Click Setup SSO.
4. Choose Okta as an SSO provider and add the name of your company to the Connection Identifier - your team members will use this value to log in to Short.io via SSO.
Now you need to get SSO data: Identity Provider URL, Identity Provider Issuer, and X509 Certificate. For this:
5. Go to your Okta account.
6. Open Admin.
7. Choose Applications > Applications.
8. Click Add Application.
9. Search for SAML > Choose "SAML Service Provider".
11. Click Next.
12. Paste Short.io URLs: https://short.io to the "Assertion Consumer Service URL" and "Service Provider Entity Id" fields > Done
13. Open the "Sign On" tab.
14. Click "View Setup Instructions".
15. Copy Identity Provider and paste to Short.io to the field "Identity Provider Issuer".
16. Copy the Identity Provider HTTP POST and paste it to Short.io to the field "Identity Provider URL".
17. Click "CLICKING HERE" to download the X509 certificate.
18. When the certificate is downloaded, open the certificate on your PC via a TextEditor.
19. Copy certificate and paste it to Short.io to the "X509 Signing Certificate" field. Important: Do not remove BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE.
20. Go to Short.io and edit your SSO connection.
21. Fill in the fields with the data from Okta.
22. Click Download.
23. Get Entity ID and Consumer URL from the authorizer.short.io and paste them to Okta to the "Assertion Consumer Service URL" and "Service Provider Entity Id" fields instead of https://short.io links.
23. Here's how it looks
Everything is done. Log in to Short.io via SSO. In case any issues, please, contact Short.io support.