Short.io supports Okta, AWS SSO, PingFederate, Onelogin, ADFS, and other SAML-compatible providers to configure SSO.
Note: SSO is available on the Enterprise Plan.
Straight to the video guide or follow the instruction on how to configure SSO via Salesforce.
- Go to Short.io.
- Open User Menu > Teams.
3. Click Setup SSO.
4. Choose Salesforce as an SSO provider.
Now you need to get SSO data: Connection Identifier, Identity Provider URL, Identity Provider Issuer, and X509 Certificate. For this:
5. To the "Connection Identifier" field, paste any URL, which can be used in your login URL. For example, the URL of your website.
6. Go to Salesforce.
7. Click the gear item and choose Setup.
8. Search for Identity Provider > Choose Identity Provider
9. Copy Issuer and paste to Short.io to the field "Identity Provider Issuer".
10. Copy Salesforce Identity and paste to Short.io to the field "Identity Provider URL".
11. Click Download Certificate.
12. Open the certificate with any Text App on your PC.
13. Copy certificate and paste it to Short.io to the "X509 Signing Certificate" field. Important: Do not remove BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE.
14. When the fields are filled, click Create Integration.
15. Go back to Salesforce to continue setting up SAML.
16. Search for Apps > App Manager.
17. New Connection App.
18. Specify Shortio as the Connected App Name; your corporate email as Contact Email.
21. Within next 24 hours, SSO integration will be active. If not, contact Short.io support.