Short.io supports Okta, AWS SSO, PingFederate, Onelogin, ADFS, and other SAML-compatible providers to configure SSO.
Note: SSO is available on the Enterprise Plan.
Follow the instruction on how to configure SSO via SSOCircle.
- Go to Short.io.
- Open User Menu > Teams.
3. Click Setup SSO.
4. Choose SSOCircle as an SSO provider.
Now you need to get SSO data: Connection Identifier, Identity Provider URL, Identity Provider Issuer, and X509 Certificate. For this:
5. To the "Connection Identifier" field, paste any URL, which can be used in your login URL. For example, the name of your brand/company.
6. Go to your SSOCircle user profile.
7. Open Manage Metadata.
8. Add new Service Provider.
9. Specify "short.io" as FQDN, choose FirstName as an attribute and click here to receive SAML Metadata.
10. Pate "https://short.io" as entityID and ACS URL > Click Insert
11. Copy the generated xml.
12. Paste it > Submit.
13. When settings are correct, you see this notification.
14. Open How to: URLs, IDP certificates and more.
15. Copy Issuer and paste it to Short.io to the field "Identity Provider Issuer".
15. Copy SSO Service HTTP-POST and paste to Short.io to the field "Identity Provider URL".
16. Copy certificate and paste it to Short.io to the "X509 Signing Certificate" field. Important: Do not remove BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE.
14. When the fields on Short.io are filled, click Create Integration.