Webhooks are designed for being triggered if some action was made.
You can get instant notification when links were clicked, with such details as user-agent and system language of visitor.
Follow the guide below to set up integration of Zapier Webhook and Short.io.
Important: "Webhooks by Zapier" app requires Paid plan
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Webhook and click its icon.
4. Choose the "Catch Hook" in Trigger Event. Click Continue.
5. Copy Webhook URL and Continue.
6. Go to your Short.io account
7. Open Tracking & Retargeting tab.
8. Paste your Webhook URL and click Save Changes.
15. Return back to Zapier. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup. Click Continue
Important: Turn on your Zap.