Short.io provides Geo-targeting feature, which includes country and region targeting. But it can become complicated to add them one-by-one every time you create a new short link.
In this article you will find out how to set up geo templates - prepared lists of countries and regions for targeting.
Note: Country targeting requires Personal plan; Region targeting — Team plan.
1. Log in to Short.io.
2. Click Menu and go to Account Settings
3. Click on "Geo Templates"
4. Specify name of the template here
5. In "Select country" dropdown choose the needed country
6. Click on the plus icon next to "Whole country" if you want to select all regions, or click plus icon next to the needed region
7. After selecting was done, click Create button
New geo template should appear in the appropriate list.
Templates will be accessible in Geo-Targeting section of Link Edit, along with the regular targeting options.